crayons meaning in Bengali (crayons Bengali meaning): In today’s article you can learn crayons Bengali অর্থ meaning in Bengali (crayons er Bengali অর্থ) or then saycrayons in Bengali or crayons means in Bengali.
Along with knowing, you will know a lot more Similar Words, English Example, Synonym, Antonym & related things related to this word. I hope today’s article ( crayons Meaning in Bengali.crayons means in Bengali) will be helpful to you.
crayons meaning in Bengali. The meaning of crayons in Bengali
crayons means in Bengali or crayons এর বাংলা অর্থ হল ???? ??
- Pronunciation of crayons in English: kre-ons
- Pronunciation of in crayons Bengali:
As we know,crayons is an English word. If we talk about its use, we use it in english speaking language in general in our daily life.
Also, if we talk about its crayons use in sentences, then it is used in both verb (kriya) and noun (sangya) forms. But if we talk about its most common use in sentences, it is most commonly used as a verb or noun or adjective.
Synonyms Of crayons In Engalish and bengali
Antonyms Of crayons In English and Bengali
crayons Meaning in Bengali with sentence examples
1. She coloured the picture in with crayons.
2. I need some children’s crayons.
3. These crayons are not suitable to use in very hot weather.
4. Give the kids some crayons – that will keep them quiet for a while.
5. The crayons can be sharpened in an ordinary sharpener as long as it’s designed to take the thicker pencils or crayons.
6. There were boxes of coloured crayons and wax, lead pencils and paints in colours he never knew existed.
7. Using the 15 double-sided plates and crayons, they can mix and match different body parts to make a thousand fantastic characters.
8. For Caspar there were crayons wrapped in a roll of drawing paper.
9. Children enjoy colouring, eg with crayons.
10. The boy defaced Shakespeare’s masterpieces with some crayons.
11. The little girl was coloring pictures with crayons.
12. Offer your child thick crayons and paper to scribble on.
13. All you need is some colored paper, crayons, and your imagination.
14. That is one reason I like soy crayons so much…they color smoothly and evenly unlike chunky, splotchy petroleum crayons.
15. Crayons, plains and Play – Doh are also good because they allow children to create.
16. Sharpen your pencils and crayons manually using the cat’s bum.
17. The illustrations were line drawings and she used to colour them in with crayons after each new plant had been correctly named.
18. Exhibit A, above, is clearly a shoddy effort created with crayons bearing no resemblance to Victoria.
19. A polite young man brought the high chair and crayons for her.
20. Faber-Castell have a similar range of Pitt Artists’ Crayons in earth tones, plus black and white.
21. Rainbow lovers such as Todd Oldham and Isaac Mizrahi have always played with crayons, but never like this.
22. Katie can’t draw a real picture yet but she enjoys scribbling with crayons.
23. There were the eternal school smells of chalk dust, wax crayons, cedar shavings, damp wool, and warm children.
24. It takes about 10 minutes, and visitors get free samples of crayons and markers.
25. Back home, he melted them down and added ground – up coloured chalk – if available – to make crayons.
26. This includes techniques using pencil, pen and ink, crayons, charcoal and brush.
27. He arrives for class with a tiny knapsack packed with his crayons, lunch box and a diaper.
28. Piglet who I improved with blue and green crayons was here, huge powerful incandescent unreachable and in motion!
29. He had packed his suitcases with many gifts-clothes, candies and crayons, notebooks and pencils.
30. It was one of those restaurants with paper tablecloths and a pot of crayons on each table and we both started drawing.
Hope this article about crayons meaning in bengali helped you a lot. thank you