exerted meaning in Bengali (exerted Bengali meaning): In today’s article you can learn exerted Bengali অর্থ meaning in Bengali (exerted er Bengali অর্থ) or then sayexerted in Bengali or exerted means in Bengali.
Along with knowing, you will know a lot more Similar Words, English Example, Synonym, Antonym & related things related to this word. I hope today’s article ( exerted Meaning in Bengali.exerted means in Bengali) will be helpful to you.
exerted meaning in Bengali. The meaning of exerted in Bengali
exerted means in Bengali or exerted এর বাংলা অর্থ হল ??????? ???
- Pronunciation of exerted in English: ek-jar-ted
- Pronunciation of in exerted Bengali:
As we know,exerted is an English word. If we talk about its use, we use it in english speaking language in general in our daily life.
Also, if we talk about its exerted use in sentences, then it is used in both verb (kriya) and noun (sangya) forms. But if we talk about its most common use in sentences, it is most commonly used as a verb or noun or adjective.
Synonyms Of exerted In Engalish and bengali
bring to bear
bring into play
give all one’s got
give best shot
pour it on
Antonyms Of exerted In English and Bengali
exerted Meaning in Bengali with sentence examples
1. He exerted himself to win the game.
2. They exerted considerable influence within the school.
3. The United Nations has used/exerted/exercised its authority to restore peace in the area.
4. He exerted all his influence to make them accept his plan.
5. He exerted considerable influence on the thinking of the scientific community on these issues.
6. His father exerted a lot of pressure on him to succeed.
7. He exerted all his authority to make them accept the plan.
8. He exerted all his strength to reach up but could not touch the ceiling.
9. The acceleration of a body equals the force exerted on it divided by its mass.
10. He has exerted himself tirelessly on behalf of the charity.
11. The court found that the bank exerted undue influence over Mrs Black in getting her to sign the contract.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. Her husband exerted a lot of pressure on her to succeed.
13. Red tell-tales blinked as he exerted himself.
14. But none of the variations exerted a marked effect.
15. Both exerted downward pressure on the sterling exchange rate.
16. The teacher is subject only to the countercontrol exerted by the student.
17. Trade unions exerted a considerable influence upon the Labour Party, especially after the introduction of the new Labour constitution of 1918.
18. They can only be exerted within the body of water so the outermost molecules are drawn inwards away from the surface.
19. The newly created Reclamation Service exerted a magnetic pull on the best engineering graduates in the country.
20. In one way or another towns exerted an influence over the farming population.
21. The arrows represent the pressure exerted by the gas at that point.
22. This time around no great pressure was exerted by the home team.
23. As it transpired, the Labour government did not dare go against the pressures exerted by the City.
24. But in 2000, it was financial officers and senior executives who exerted their influence.
25. Moreover, were things quite so dreadful that such control needed to be exerted?
26. Philip stood helplessly while she talked to the ward sister and exerted her considerable authority to get the doctor called immediately.
27. Guidance is effective, however, only to the extent that control is exerted.
28. The universities are also experiencing much more direct government intervention, now to be exerted through the Universities Funding Council.
29. But it was not long before the harsh facts of economic and social life exerted their pressure.
30. The technique can continually measure how much pressure is being exerted.
Hope this article about exerted meaning in bengali helped you a lot. thank you