facts meaning in Bengali (facts Bengali meaning): In today’s article you can learn facts Bengali অর্থ meaning in Bengali (facts er Bengali অর্থ) or then sayfacts in Bengali or facts means in Bengali.
Along with knowing, you will know a lot more Similar Words, English Example, Synonym, Antonym & related things related to this word. I hope today’s article ( facts Meaning in Bengali.facts means in Bengali) will be helpful to you.
facts meaning in Bengali. The meaning of facts in Bengali
facts means in Bengali or facts এর বাংলা অর্থ হল ????
- Pronunciation of facts in English: fakts
- Pronunciation of in facts Bengali:
As we know,facts is an English word. If we talk about its use, we use it in english speaking language in general in our daily life.
Also, if we talk about its facts use in sentences, then it is used in both verb (kriya) and noun (sangya) forms. But if we talk about its most common use in sentences, it is most commonly used as a verb or noun or adjective.
Synonyms Of facts In Engalish and bengali
like it is
Antonyms Of facts In English and Bengali
facts Meaning in Bengali with sentence examples
1. Facts speak louder than words.
2. Facts are stubborn (things).
3. Facts can be established by observation and experiment.
4. He was unable to escape the array of facts.
5. Can you back your story with facts?
6. I always ground my arguments on facts.
7. All those facts verified his innocence.
8. Biographers excel at dredging up little known facts.
9. We based our conclusions on facts.
10. I am acquainted of the facts.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. Facts show we are not a good match.
12. The conclusions disagree with the facts.
13. You can’t turn the facts upside down.
14. The evidence is certain and the facts are clear.
15. His story ties in with the facts.
16. These new facts make the theory improbable.
17. My father is a repository of interesting facts.
18. He pretended not to know the facts.
19. She manufactured a false story to hide the facts.
20. We must learn to discriminate between facts and opinions.
21. It will take time to assimilate all these facts.
22. The facts pose something of a paradox.
23. Are you fully acquainted with the facts?
24. The detectives tried to piece together the facts.
25. Those facts were influential in solving the problem.
26. John gave a very exposition of the facts.
27. His arguments are well grounded in facts.
28. Never identify opinions with facts.
29. The newspaper reprinted the facts[sentencedict.com], without fear or favour.
Hope this article about facts meaning in bengali helped you a lot. thank you