lesson meaning in Bengali (lesson Bengali meaning): In today’s article you can learn lesson Bengali অর্থ meaning in Bengali (lesson er Bengali অর্থ) or then saylesson in Bengali or lesson means in Bengali.
Along with knowing, you will know a lot more Similar Words, English Example, Synonym, Antonym & related things related to this word. I hope today’s article ( lesson Meaning in Bengali.lesson means in Bengali) will be helpful to you.
lesson meaning in Bengali. The meaning of lesson in Bengali
lesson means in Bengali or lesson এর বাংলা অর্থ হল ???
- Pronunciation of lesson in English: le-son
- Pronunciation of in lesson Bengali:
As we know,lesson is an English word. If we talk about its use, we use it in english speaking language in general in our daily life.
Also, if we talk about its lesson use in sentences, then it is used in both verb (kriya) and noun (sangya) forms. But if we talk about its most common use in sentences, it is most commonly used as a verb or noun or adjective.
Synonyms Of lesson In Engalish and bengali
Antonyms Of lesson In English and Bengali
lesson Meaning in Bengali with sentence examples
1. One mans fault is another mans lesson.
2. An evil lesson is soon learned.
3. The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes. Winston Churchill
4. The teacher examined the students on the previous lesson.
5. This lesson adds to the value of the book.
6. Our first lesson on Tuesdays is French.
7. This lesson is divided into four units.
8. If you fail,don’t forget to learn your lesson.
9. The accident taught him an important lesson.
10. What did we do last lesson?
11. The teacher illustrated his lesson with pictures.
12. Well, that’ll teach you a lesson.
13. He illustrates the lesson with a picture.
14. Drawing is my favorite lesson.
15. I’ve got a piano lesson later today.
16. Let this be a lesson to you.
17. Having my car stolen really taught me a lesson – I’ll never leave it unlocked again.
18. The first lesson in driving is how to start the car.
19. It was an object lesson in how to use television as a means of persuasion.
20. I’ll deal with decimals in the next lesson.
21. courage is a lesson to us all.
22. This lesson is impressed on my mind.
23. She hadn’t been attending during the lesson.
24. Expericence is a hard teacher because she gives the test first(Sentence dictionary), the lesson afterwards.
25. His sailing instructor fell overboard and drowned during a lesson.
26. We can sum up the main point of the lesson in three sentences.
27. Mr. Brown thought it a good chance to teach his son a lesson.
28. Finally, the teacher recapped the main points of the lesson.
Hope this article about lesson meaning in bengali helped you a lot. thank you