pronunciation meaning in Bengali (pronunciation Bengali meaning): In today’s article you can learn pronunciation Bengali অর্থ meaning in Bengali (pronunciation er Bengali অর্থ) or then saypronunciation in Bengali or pronunciation means in Bengali.
Along with knowing, you will know a lot more Similar Words, English Example, Synonym, Antonym & related things related to this word. I hope today’s article ( pronunciation Meaning in Bengali.pronunciation means in Bengali) will be helpful to you.
pronunciation meaning in Bengali. The meaning of pronunciation in Bengali
pronunciation means in Bengali or pronunciation এর বাংলা অর্থ হল ???????
- Pronunciation of pronunciation in English: pro-nan-ci-e-shon
- Pronunciation of in pronunciation Bengali:
As we know,pronunciation is an English word. If we talk about its use, we use it in english speaking language in general in our daily life.
Also, if we talk about its pronunciation use in sentences, then it is used in both verb (kriya) and noun (sangya) forms. But if we talk about its most common use in sentences, it is most commonly used as a verb or noun or adjective.
Synonyms Of pronunciation In Engalish and bengali
Antonyms Of pronunciation In English and Bengali
pronunciation Meaning in Bengali with sentence examples
1) What is the pronunciation of this word?
2) That pronunciation is unacceptable in the south of Britain.
3) Would you help me correct my pronunciation?
4) She gave the word its French pronunciation.
5) Japanese differs greatly from French in pronunciation.
6) She had difficulty learning English pronunciation.
7) You should look out for your pronunciation when you speak English.
8) Your pronunciation is incorrect.
9) They mocked at her pronunciation.
10) She doesn’t like having her pronunciation corrected.
11) His pronunciation is quite distinct.
12) There is more than one pronunciation of ‘garage’.
13) His teacher picked him up on his pronunciation.
14) My brother’s English pronunciation is simply terrible.
15) Chinese differs greatly from Japanese in pronunciation.
16) The teacher checks for pronunciation and intonation.
17) English pronunciation is notoriously difficult.
18) She niggles endlessly over the exact pronunciation.
19) With these students it’s pronunciation that’s the problem.
20) We worked on pronunciation, stress and intonation.
21) You’re going to have to forgive my pronunciation.
22) Pronunciation is shown by a system of phonetic transcription.
23) Please correct my pronunciation if I go wrong.
24) He has a good pronunciation.
25) With Italians it’s pronunciation that’s the problem.
26) Correct my pronunciation if it’s wrong.
27) You must amend your pronunciation.
28) Please correct my pronunciation.
29) Your pronunciation is excellent.
Hope this article about pronunciation meaning in bengali helped you a lot. thank you