tamed meaning in Bengali (tamed Bengali meaning): In today’s article you can learn tamed Bengali অর্থ meaning in Bengali (tamed er Bengali অর্থ) or then saytamed in Bengali or tamed means in Bengali.
Along with knowing, you will know a lot more Similar Words, English Example, Synonym, Antonym & related things related to this word. I hope today’s article ( tamed Meaning in Bengali.tamed means in Bengali) will be helpful to you.
tamed meaning in Bengali. The meaning of tamed in Bengali
tamed means in Bengali or tamed এর বাংলা অর্থ হল ?????
- Pronunciation of tamed in English: tem-d
- Pronunciation of in tamed Bengali:
As we know,tamed is an English word. If we talk about its use, we use it in english speaking language in general in our daily life.
Also, if we talk about its tamed use in sentences, then it is used in both verb (kriya) and noun (sangya) forms. But if we talk about its most common use in sentences, it is most commonly used as a verb or noun or adjective.
Synonyms Of tamed In Engalish and bengali
Antonyms Of tamed In English and Bengali
tamed Meaning in Bengali with sentence examples
1. The Asian elephant can be tamed and trained.
2. They dammed and tamed the wild stream.
3. They tamed the wild horse at last.
4. Lions can never be completely tamed.
5. When he revised the play, he tamed it.
6. He tamed the urge to participate in the new venture.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. The wild horse tamed quickly.
8. Statistics show that rent control laws haven’t tamed inflation.
9. She scrambled into shorts and T-shirt, tamed her thick russet waves by tying them back in a ponytail.
10. One fine day, this innocent tigress is suddenly tamed by a modest teacher who teaches her to read.
11. The habitual violence of the time was tamed somewhat when the Shoguns settled in Kyoto, from 1393 to 1576.
12. Its newly tamed garden has fine views and a fast-running mountain stream.
13. Francis of Assisi, who tamed a very bad wolf there during one of his frequent visits.
14. By many all-night vigils , passions he tamed.
15. Men have forgotten this truth. But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.
16. The wheat fields have nothing to say to me. And that is sad. But you have hair that is the color of gold. Think how wonderful that will be when you have tamed me! The grain, which is also golden, will bring me back the thought of you. And I shall love to listen to the wind in the wheat.
17. Though very fierce outwardly, the dog was well – tamed.
18. In an attempt to save the wild, more and more has been tamed.
19. But the face into which he had gazed across the candle-flame had been neither tamed, nor troubled by any foreboding.
20. Monsters were plentiful in the still magic-rich mountains of Nagarythe and these were captured and tamed by the Naggarothi.
21. Despite bad moods and worse manners, the car could always be tamed by appreciation, patience and just enough rein.
22. But clever suspension changes and, more important, the four-wheel drive, have tamed the beast.
23. The purists were far from happy, particularly when furtive crosses with pugs further tamed the breed.
24. I read the chapter in which the fox explains how important it is to be tamed and cared for.
25. He had fought a maddening, 24-hour battle against a river that California agriculture had tamed for more than a half century.
26. The extent to which certain species of marine fishes may be tamed was published some time ago in a popular weekly magazine.
27. These actions threw the economy into a recession, but also tamed the inflationary monster.
28. Unlike her former co-star, Antonio Banderas, Abril has not been tamed by Hollywood.
29. Don Bradman, the catalyst of the affair, was only temporarily tamed, as his Test batting average of 56.57 testified.
30. Fascinating Gubbio is best known as the place where Saint Francis tamed a ferocious wolf.
Hope this article about tamed meaning in bengali helped you a lot. thank you