That Meaning in bengali (That’s meaning in bengali) : In today’s article, all of you can say the meaning of this English word called That in bengali or if you say ‘ That’ মানে কি ‘ and many more things related to this word. Will be able to know I hope that today’s article will be useful to you.
That Meaning in Bengali. Bengali meaning of that
Meaning of That in Bengali (That Meaning in Bengali) or Meaning: ঐ, এটা, ওইটা
As we know, That is an English word. In general, that is used in Sentence in four forms like Pronoun (সর্বনাম), Adverb (ক্রিয়া বিশেষণ), Conjunction and Article.
The most important thing is that we all use them in our daily life. So let us know that the other Bengali meanings of That are included in the three forms of Parts of Speech , Pronoun, Adverb, Conjunction-
- Pronoun : that (বাহ), that (যা), that (ঐ), that (ওর), that (যাকে)
- That’s his wife over there.
- The women that owns the place.
- That’s a good idea.
- Adverb (adverb) : to (পর্যন্ত), so much (অনেক)
- I would not go that far.
- Conjunction : that (কি), so (সুতরাং), because of this (এই কারনে), because (কারণ).
- Oh that he could be restored to health.
- She said that she was satisfied.
- I am glad that you like it.
- Pronunciation of That in English: Dait
- Pronunciation of That in Bengali ডাঁট
Uses of “That” in Sentence in English
5 sentences using that
that sentence for class 1
when to omit that in a sentence
sentence with that for kindergarten
use that, in a sentence as a conjunction
how to use that is in the middle of a sentence
how to use that is to say in a sentence
this, that, these, those sentences
Our problem is that we emulate only the easy stuff.
Many uneducated hindu’s believe like that.