accent meaning in Bengali (accent Bengali meaning): In today’s article you can learn accent Bengali অর্থ meaning in Bengali (accent er Bengali অর্থ) or then sayaccent in Bengali or accent means in Bengali.
Along with knowing, you will know a lot more Similar Words, English Example, Synonym, Antonym & related things related to this word. I hope today’s article ( accent Meaning in Bengali.accent means in Bengali) will be helpful to you.
accent meaning in Bengali. The meaning of accent in Bengali
accent means in Bengali or accent এর বাংলা অর্থ হল ???????
- Pronunciation of accent in English: ek-cent
- Pronunciation of in accent Bengali:
As we know,accent is an English word. If we talk about its use, we use it in english speaking language in general in our daily life.
Also, if we talk about its accent use in sentences, then it is used in both verb (kriya) and noun (sangya) forms. But if we talk about its most common use in sentences, it is most commonly used as a verb or noun or adjective.
Synonyms Of accent In Engalish and bengali
Antonyms Of accent In English and Bengali
accent Meaning in Bengali with sentence examples
1. He mimicked her southern accent.
2. He speaks in his broad accent.
3. He speaks with a strong southern accent.
4. Accent the word “woman”on the first syllable.
5. Sergeant Parrott normally spoke with an upper-crust accent.
6. He’s always mocking my French accent.
7. Her foreign accent was barely perceptible.
8. She found his accent virtually incomprehensible.
9. He had developed a slight American accent.
10. The kids all put on a phoney American accent.
11. She had a pronounced Scottish accent.
12. He’s got a strong French/Scottish accent.
13. His accent repels me.
14. They were all copying my accent and pissing themselves laughing.
15. I’m told I have a very pronounced English accent when I speak French.
16. Many celebrities develop a working class accent to increase their street-credibility.
17. Accentuate the word ” accent ” on the first syllable.
18. He noticed that I spoke Polish with an accent .
19. He speaks with a British accent,(http://sentencedict.com) but that is just an affectation because he’s not British.
20. He used to rib her mercilessly about her accent.
21. He speaks with a broad/heavy/strong/thick Yorkshire accent.
22. The voice was patronizing and affected[Sentencedict.com], the accent artificial.
23. She speaks with a pronounced French accent.
24. He had a pleasant, lilting northern accent.
25. This is a secondary accent.
26. The accent of the report is on safety.
27. Everybody laughs at my accent.
28. She spoke in a soft mid Atlantic accent.
29. The children have picked up the local accent.
30. His accent was unmistakably British.
Hope this article about accent meaning in bengali helped you a lot. thank you