count meaning in Bengali (count Bengali meaning): In today’s article you can learn count Bengali অর্থ meaning in Bengali (count er Bengali অর্থ) or then saycount in Bengali or count means in Bengali.
Along with knowing, you will know a lot more Similar Words, English Example, Synonym, Antonym & related things related to this word. I hope today’s article ( count Meaning in Bengali.count means in Bengali) will be helpful to you.
count meaning in Bengali. The meaning of count in Bengali
count means in Bengali or count এর বাংলা অর্থ হল ????
- Pronunciation of count in English: ka-un-t
- Pronunciation of in count Bengali:
As we know,count is an English word. If we talk about its use, we use it in english speaking language in general in our daily life.
Also, if we talk about its count use in sentences, then it is used in both verb (kriya) and noun (sangya) forms. But if we talk about its most common use in sentences, it is most commonly used as a verb or noun or adjective.
Synonyms Of count In Engalish and bengali
Antonyms Of count In English and Bengali
count Meaning in Bengali with sentence examples
1. Count not your chickens before they are hatched.
2. Do not count your chickens before they are hatched.
3. Don’t count your chickens before they are hatched.
4. Don’t count your chicken before they are hatched.
5. I count myself in nothing else so happy as in a soul remem-bering my good friends.
6. When angry, count ten before you speak; if very angry, count a hundred.
7. Whe angry, count ten before you speak; if very angry, a hundred.
8. I count religion but a children toy, and hold there is no sin but igno-rance.
9. The child can count from one to a hundred.
10. For him fame does not count for much.
11. I count on your help.
12. Lights off for Earth Hour, count me in.
13. Please count me in on this project.
14. To make each day count.
15. We have to count out John for tomorrow’s trip.
16. There were so many cars that I lost count.
17. If there’s anything I can do(sentencedict.com), count on me.
18. She can count up to one hundred and backward.
19. She can count up to 10 in Italian.
20. He can read, write and count.
21. Can I count on your loyalty?
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. You can count on me.
23. Beside yours our contributions count for little.
24. Sorry I’m late, I didn’t count on being held up in the traffic.
25. We hope we can count on your continued cooperation and support.
26. Avoid trips to the country while the pollen count is high.
27. Scuba diving? Oh no, count me out – I hate water!
28. Billy can’t count yet.
29. You can count up the great poets still alive, on the fingers of one hand.
30. Hay fever sufferers have a worse time when the pollen count is high.
Hope this article about count meaning in bengali helped you a lot. thank you